The list below was updated on March 5.
Our friends at Solanco Neighborhood Ministries continue to care for people in our community with weekend food supplies (SWEEP) and emergency food bags. Here’s a note from the office:
- Canned fruit (all sizes and varieties)
- Mixed vegetables
- Tomato sauce (large and small cans)
- Oatmeal (canisters and boxes)
- Egg noodles
- Pudding, applesauce and fruit cups
- Ramen Noodles
- Pop tarts
- Rice-a-roni (chicken flavor)
- Individual size cereal
Feel free to select specific items if your congregation is more comfortable with that process. Thank you for your generosity at this most difficult time.
Donations can be dropped off at 355 Buck Road, Quarryville between 9am-4pm, Mon-Fri. THANK YOU!