The list below was updated on July 30.
Our friends at Solanco Neighborhood Ministries continue to care for people in our community with weekend food supplies (SWEEP) and emergency food bags. Here’s a note from the office:
- Chicken Rice-A-Roni
- Granola Bars
- Boxed instant oatmeal individual packs
- Canned Fruit (any variety)-29 Oz.
- Ramen Noodles
- Instant Mashed Potato Pouches
- Pork & Beans 16 Oz
- Tuna Helper
- Pancake Syrup
- Cooking Oil
- Mac & Cheese boxed
- Size 5 or 6 Diapers
- Nissin Cup Noodles
- Individual Pancake Pouches
- Applesauce 24 oz. jar
- Snack pack pudding or jello
- Misc Individual packs Snack crackers
- Baby Wipes
- Snack Pack applesauce
Feel free to select specific items if your congregation is more comfortable with that process. Thank you for your generosity at this most difficult time.
Donations can be dropped off at 355 Buck Road, Quarryville between 9am-4pm, Monday-Thursday or from 9am to 12 noon on Friday. THANK YOU!